We have made an online forum area to support this module. Click here.
The Install and Setup of this module is straight forward.
1. Install the module as you would any other DNN module.
- Extract the PA.zip files from the download - and upload to your site while logged in as a Host. See the Video
2. Create a page in your DNN portal. The page must be able to be accessed by anyone, however we recommend setting the page to be hidden from your menu by un-ticking the options in the page setting for "Include In Menu?". This will effectively make the page hidden.
3. Then add the "PurchaseDirector" module to the page as you would any other module. See the demo for Positions Available.
4. Copy the URL in the browser address window for this new page that now has the Purchase Director module installed on it. This is the URL that you will need to enter into your SnowCovered Account Settings.
5. Login to SnowCovered.com with your Merchant Account.
6. While logged into SnowCovered. Click YOUR ACCOUNT / ORDER NOTIFICATION and paste the URL from step 4 above into the Post to URL window. Click UPDATE and you are done on SnowCovered.
7. Return to the URL and module on your site. While logged in as HOST or Administrator, select Configure Module to edit the module settings.
Note: The essence of the configuration is this.
Automatic Mode: Ticking this will set the module to work without other settings. If this is ticked, each module sold with a unique name will create a role with that name and add the user to that role.
User Registration Notification: As the name suggests, will send a standard DNN greeting message (or not) to the user who has been signed up.
Security Value: Create a code here to help secure your transaction between SnowCovered and the module. Whatever you use for a security value will need to be entered in the same filed in the order notification area of SnowCovered.
Search Text: Entering a string will match attempt to match that string against incoming sales notifications. As you see above. We have set the first part of some of our modules. "Get List" will see "Get List 43.03.06" and intercept that incoming post.
Auto Create: Will automatically create a new role where a search string has not been entered for a product. This way if you forget to set a search string, the system will still handle the transaction.