If you have been getting this error lately on your WordPress.org blog then don’t worry because you are not alone. This error has been a result of a new plugin introduced but the Makers of the WordPress.com Stats called Jetpack. It is very simple to solve this problem, just Follow the Step below
- Got to Plugins> (Click) Add New
- Search for the plugin called “Jetpack”
- Install and activate this Plugin
- Now either you can got to the plugins menu and under Jetpack click on settings or under the Dashboard DropDown Click on Jetpack
- Connect your WordPress.com Account and Authorize it
- Now Don’t Click on the activate Button in the Jetpack Settings as it will give the the Following error “Module could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. Perhaps there is a conflict with another plugin you have installed?” instead go back to your plugins menu and press Activate under “wordpress.com Stats” (as it Jetpack Automatically Deactivates this plugin)
- Go back to your dashboard and your stats will there as normal.
- If you have had unisntalled and deleted the wordpress.com stats then install it before installing Jetpack and start from Step 1.
- If you have Deleted wordpress.com Stats and Installed and Activated the the Jetpack then Deactivate and delete Jetpack then install and Activate WordPress.com stats and then Start From Step 1
If you have any Questions you can ask in the Comments Section Below. and I will be more than happy to help.