Note: Your Download Package Needs to be unziped before you start the install process. The file that is installed to the DNN site as a module is named with a “xxx PA.zip”
1. Login to your DNN site as a system HOST
2. Under the host menu, select MODULE DEFINITIONS
3. From the Module Definitions menu, select INSTALL NEW MODULE
4. BROWSE and select the Feedback Designer xx.xx.xx PA.ZIP file for uplad. Then select SAVE FILE. Note that in some cases you may need to extract this PA files from a password encripted package zip.
5. Check the list of processes that follows for RED warnings and errors.
6. Your module is ready to be access and used on any DNN page in your site or child portals.