Today we have launched a new automated module that allows you to automatically create and manage backlinks to your dnn website. This DotNetNuke Module is great a improving the SEO performance of your domain and website.
Automatically Manage Links to and from your website with this powerful DNN Module.
Others linking to your website is a powerful way to improve Google (and other search engine) rankings of your site. This DNN Module will help you to automatically:
- Request and Engage Members of your site
- Accept their back link requests.
- Monitor that a Reciprocal Link to your site was created.
- Validate the Back Link to your Site
- Allow you to Approve or Reject the Link with a single click
- Automatically have Google Index the sites that link to your site.
- Continue to monitor the backlink remains in existence
- Continue to submit to Google the back linked sites for indexing
Best of all, it is easy to use and configure, with simple options for complex tasks. Read More Below.
Build Google Ranking
Build the Google ranking of your site by having others contribute back links to you with an automatic process that tracks and manages the entire process.
The backend controls are powered by powerful jQuery controls and interface that makes for easy to use management of the module..
Simple Control Panel
As with all our products, we work hard to keep our interface simple. Again with this DNN module, we have made the control of options as simple as can be.
CSS Design Control
Use CSS to control the look and feel of the module within your website. Every aspect of the look and feel can be easily managed as templates.
The module will run in a fully automated mode controlled by the DNN scheduler process to perform a range of automated tasks.
Send out custom e-mail messages to your customers based on custom templates that are managed directly in the module settings.
Role based Messaging
You can select a website security role or roles to automatically invite members to contribute links to your site. Email messages will be sent automatically to the users in that role inviting them to contribute.
The processes of the module are entirely automated and use the existing engine that DotNetNuke runs on. DNN Scheduler.
How it works.
1. You configure Email Templates that invite and engage members of your website to link from your website to theirs, and return the privilege.
2. You define roles in your site that members of which will receive an email invitation to contribute links.
3. Users arrive at your site and fill in a link from your site to theirs
4. The module will email the user who submitted their link and advise that in order for the link to be listed on our site, we must be able to validate a back link from their site to ours. This is where you would include instructions about how they may best achieve that.
5. The module will automatically generate an icon of the submitted website.
6. The module will spend a number of days checking the link submitted, searching for a back link to your site.
7. If a back link is found, the module will send you (that administrator) and email message allowing you to view and approve or reject the listing.
8. If approved, then another email is sent to the link submitter advising them of the approval, and the link is listed on your site.
9. If the link is not found, or you reject the link, then an email to the submitter is sent advising them of this too.
10. Approved links are sent to Google for indexing to ensure that Google is notified of the backlink to your site.
11. The existence of the back link is periodically checked, and the listing removed if the backlink is not found, and email notification to the link owner is regenerated.
12. Link management remains in your hands if desired.
13. CSS and Templates can be managed
SQL Server 2005, 2008 and Express
The module requires DNN 5.5.0 or Later.
PA Install Files for supported DNN Versions
Source code is not available for the module.
Free Unlimited Updates in accordance with our update policy Here