This module is relatively simple to configure.
1. Login to your DNN Site as an administrator of the module or host.
2. Go to a page on your website and Add the "ActivityEmailer" to the page.
3. Hover on the ActivityEmailer menu and select Configure Module
4. Select Module Email Settings
5. Edit the module email settings as desired
The settings here are obvious, and the hover icons for help are all correctly configured to actually provide information that is helpful.
The distinction between the Host Configuration (sends email only to the host and reports on all sites) and (note that you will not see the Host Configuration unless you are logged in as a host.
Configuration for Activity Emailer (sends reports only for the site /portal that the module is running in when configured)
Configuring Automated Host Schedule
1. Log onto your website as Host
2. Under the host menu, select Schedule
3. Under the dropdown menu select Add Item to Schedule
4. In the full calss name and assembly field type: iwebs.Modules.ActivityEmailer.EmailSchedule, App_SubCode_ActivityEmailer (note this must be exact)
5. Ensure the other fields are configured as below.
7. Update when done