– We have found and improved some of the Decode Weather code that struggled with certain specific locations that publish non standard METAR and TAF data.
– New pattern recognition code that better handles non standard WX information for decode.
– Added Variable Winds Decode.
– Variable Visibility Decode.
– Recent SX WX Decode
– Sea Status in WX Decode
As it turns out, the decoding of weather world wide is rather complex. It is surprising just how many countries have their own format and data sets. Russia with Runway snow and braking information, temperate in different units, QNH, auto machine forecasts to name a few. We hop that any inaccuracies are reported via the feedback within the app, and screen shots.
– Improved the retrieval of Weather TAF and TTF in multi thread and multi station simultaneous download.
– This release includes decode information for TTF METAR and TAF data on a worldwide scale.
While working with a new out of the box TFS 2017, the following error was given when uploading files that were 11 MEG. Not particularly big, but hay this is Microsoft. I say this having wasted a lot of time trying to get the RTM version of TFS 2017 to work, only to find out that web site login is broken out of the box, and SP1 fixed my issues. (Back to the Balmer days!).
Anyway the configuration we are using that would appear to make a difference here is that we took on the Microsoft suggestion at setup to use HTPS and SSL. So using the self signing certificates forcing the SSL connection, we find that the out of the box setup for Team Foundation Server 2017 with SP1 installed has this error on large file upload.